OpTOYmizing
nex_jt.png pre_jt.png ho_thumb_jt.png

Pirates Expeditions Fritz and Crockie

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Between Pirate Expeditions and True Heroes Pirate Crew figures, an interesting Chap Mei release, PirateS Expeditions. The "official" re-release of the original Pirate Expeditions sets with new colors and a little more...

Where's waldo? The curious detail is the Komodo Dragon with the same paint scheme seen in Jungle Adventure.

MOC, the Fritz The Cyclop and Zebra Crockie repaints.

Included accessories.

Figure: "Fritz The Cyclop".

Interesting pair. A guy with a wooden leg and crocodile...

With the exact same scheme as TRU Pirate Crew figure, this one was released by Chap Mei.

Removable belt with scabbard ring, always a classic!

Zebra Crockie, a return to its original color!

One of Chap Mei´s best. Fully sculpted, no blank areas, just missing an articulation between those 24 teeth... maybe.

5000 pounds per square inch... and Fritz right in the middle!

Status: Unavailable

Look for available original Chap Mei figures, vehicles and accessories at CM Surplus Fan Mark

I'm reading: Pirates Expeditions Fritz and CrockieTweet this!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post

7 comments: to “ Pirates Expeditions Fritz and Crockie

• jboypacman
    September 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Yes! I was hoping you would have some of these to show and you did just awesome.

• Luís Galileu "ToneGuns" Tonelli
    September 22, 2011 at 4:31 PM

That crocodille would be very welcome for my Croc Master. I can't find anywhere a good scaled croc for him that really looks manacing.

• Ghouldrool
    September 23, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Now these sets are more like it. Single carded figures with a small animal to boot.

Do tell me you also picked up the repaint of the wolf. I'm quite anxious to see that one up close. The bright green deco on the wolf strikes me as particularly brillant - and will adapt easily in my fantasy universe.

• JoMi
    September 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM

No Wolf, it wasn´t available that day. Or the day after for that matter :( However, I will return there by Xmas time hoping they have a lot more stuff (new and older). If they have the Wolf then, I´ll bring it back with me.

• JoMi
    September 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM

@ Luís, yes the Croc looks awesome in size. I´ll get some pictures for the next "Chap Mei and G.I.Joe" post!

• nate555
    October 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I got these guys at a local Dollar Tree here in Texas a few years back for a buck each... just the figures, not much in the way of accessories. Great sculpts.

• JoMi
    October 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Indeed. Chap Mei has spectacular sculpting artists, the only downside has always been the lack of modern articulation.

Thank your for being part of this!

Disclaimer: This site is not sponsored or endorsed by any brand here present, its associated logos, all character, group, and figures and vehicle names and their respective likenesses are registered trademarks. All other material is a copyright of the copyright holders.