OpTOYmizing
nex_jt.png pre_jt.png ho_thumb_jt.png

Adventure Man Action Figures 6-Pack #2

Monday, May 28, 2012

Back in 1997 there was a re-issue of a series of figures which were around at least for 10 years by then. They were called Adventure Man, although this "team" name was one in many.

Fun Maker, 1997

A slightly different form of these figures were available in France in the late 80´s. One of the figures (not shown here) even had a head sculpt looking like "Billy" from "Predator". This line of action figures came long before "The Corps". However, the articulation was even more limited than this shown here, waists didn´t move (just like these), and the arms didn´t swivel (these do). These 1997 figures were sort of an evolution. Back in the day when G.I.Joe was being hammered by Kenner.

Figure#7 (continued from Adventure Man Action Figures 6-pack #1 review).

Figure#8.

Figure#9. For more pictures and G.I.Joe weapons test, refer to Adventure Man Action Figure.

Figure#10.

Figure#11. Same body mold as figures #7 and #9.

Figure#12. Same body mold as figure #8.

Some of the weapons were made from G.I.Joe molds. And this 6-pack shared the same exact weapons of Adventure Man Action Figures 6-Pack #1.

Status: Unavailable

I'm reading: Adventure Man Action Figures 6-Pack #2Tweet this!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post

7 comments: to “ Adventure Man Action Figures 6-Pack #2

• jboypacman
    May 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Oh how i love these! I must find some one day.

• JoMi
    May 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Indeed you must! They´re sweet.

• Brothermidnight
    May 31, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I like these a lot.If I can find that set it would go perfect with my Bronze Bombers gift set.I always have a soft spot for the knock offs because my parents always went for the lower priced toys over the name brands.

• actionfig
    May 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

These look great!

• JoMi
    May 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

@Brothermidnight: I know what you mean. And I can add the following: Back in ´97 just before gijoe was back (in a way) I was after pretty much anything 1:18 and these were some of the best. Bronze Bombers are plain great!
    @actionfig: They do, and they are. Plus, they fit just fine on or inside any joe vehicle. And some of the looks are just awesome and fit the joe world like a glove!

• RBL
    March 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I keep some of these figs. They gave us, my brother an I, 2 of 10packs! 20 figs at the end off chrismass, here in Spain we have presents in 2 diffent days. The looking were similar and same random body parts and weapons, but the box featured one row of soldier like ones and another row with a more guerilla or terrorist ones, differencing friends and foes. I remember a big gift pack with a 4x4 and some years later a 1-pack boxes with electronic voice backpacks in perfect spanish from spain samples.

• JoMi
    March 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Yes, christmas and kings day... how I love Spain :)

Thank your for being part of this!

Disclaimer: This site is not sponsored or endorsed by any brand here present, its associated logos, all character, group, and figures and vehicle names and their respective likenesses are registered trademarks. All other material is a copyright of the copyright holders.